I am happy to announce that SQL Server 2016 Reporting Services Cookbook is published and available for all SQL Server enthusiasts. It is my first book as a co-author.
It was not an easy task but with the great help from Amrita Noronha (Packt), Robert C. Cain (co-author) and Vinay Argekar (Packt), the dream came true, hence my sincere thank to all of them.
This book covers new features related to SQL Server 2016 as well as some important topics for report solution implementations. This is what you get from this book;
- Key capabilities, architecture, and components of Reporting Services
- New features that have been added to Reporting Services
- Design the architecture for reporting solutions
- Design the architecture for BI solutions
- Implement reporting solutions using Reporting Services
- Improve the performance, availability, and scalability of the reporting solution
- Enhance reporting solutions with custom programming and improved security
Here is the link for more info and if you like to read;