Monday, September 27, 2010

Tech Insights 2010 – Penang, Malaysia

Tech Insights 2010 was an event organized by Malaysia Microsoft Enthusiasts to explorer new technologies related to Microsoft. It was great to me too; It was a great opportunity to participate as a speaker. I must thank to all organizers, they had made this event as a successful event, everything was organized very well.

See more details on the event: www.techinsights.my

I delivered two SQL sessions, both related to Business Intelligence. The audience was great, many questions were thrown, always lover to see an audience like this, was able to made both sessions as interactive sessions.

My two sessions were named as Simplifying Master Data Management with SQL Server 2008 R2 and Strengthening DW/BI System Loading. I am waiting for feedbacks and comments on these two, will publish once I have them.

DSC02373
- me, delivering the first presentation
DSC02381
- During the first session, audience participation
DSC02383
- More questions from audence
DSC02395
- Me, delivering my second presentation

No comments: